Medicare and the Rx Drug Benefit Program - AR
Insurance Continuing Education in Arkansas
2 credit hours
* A roster fee of $1.00 per credit is required to file Insurance Continuing Education credit in Arkansas. That fee is collected as part of your purchase and is then used to pay for the filling of your credits.
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
December 07, 2024 (365 Days)
Professional Continuing Education
This course focuses on current Medicare issues as they relate specifically to RX prescriptions for certain individuals and their families here in the United States. We look at health care and RX prescriptions with special attention to seniors and the various types of government programs and supplementary policies available. The aging of the population in America and its’ uniqueness is discussed.
Over time, individuals’ situations change with respect to their health, available discretionary income, tax situation, and family situations. In addition, health care reforms, tax law changes, program availability, and feature modifications are constantly being reviewed, updated, and changed.
Some things are fundamental and seldom change. Providing funds for health care, especially through Medicare for RX prescription drugs depends on seniors and other consumer’s philosophy, money, program options, and availability. With so many plans and places to buy Medicare RX Drug program benefits, the real key for our clients is to acquire knowledge and apply that information to their own individual and family needs. And, to the extent we have planned ahead for certain amounts to be available for health care and prescribed drugs at specific times in the future, the more motivated we are to review those plans on a regular basis and adjust the amounts and plans that will provide what is specifically needed in the future.
Whether you are a newer agent or a veteran, we are confident that you will gain new insight into this critical area for Americans, as well as sharpen your saw on current information and regulations pertinent to this area of your expertise.
At the end of this course, you will have learned:
- about the products available in the Medicare RX Drug arena
- the major types of Medicare Part D RX Drug plans
- Medicare Part D plan options
- Medicare Part D plan provisions
Rules for Arkansas Insurance Continuing Education
- This state allows for course material to be downloaded. Please note that not all courses will have content that is suitable or available for downloading.
- Exam is closed book.
- The state of Arkansas charges an additional fee of $1.00 per credit hour.