Disability Insurance Products and Principles - AL
Insurance Continuing Education in Alabama
3 credit hours
* A roster fee of $1.00 per credit is required to file Insurance Continuing Education credit in Alabama. That fee is collected as part of your purchase and is then used to pay for the filling of your credits.
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
July 31, 2024 (301 Days)
CE for CFP® Professionals
The purpose of this course is to provide the student with a clear understanding of disability income insurance including; a full description of disability insurance with definitions and an explanation of provisions, an overview of the principal disability rider benefits, and a look into disability income underwriting. This course will also explain the primary sources of disability income benefits, special coverage disability insurance policies, and the taxation of disability coverage.
The course will cover:
- Introduction to Disability Insurance
- Disability Policy Definitions & Provisions
- Principal Disability Rider Benefits
- Disability Income Underwriting
- Primary Sources of Disability Income Benefits
- Special Coverage Disability Insurance Policies
- Taxation of Disability Coverage
Rules for Alabama Insurance Continuing Education
- This state allows for course material to be downloaded. Please note that not all courses will have content that is suitable or available for downloading.
- Exam is closed book.
- Alabama's CE vendor, SBS, charges an additional fee of $1 per credit hour for us to electronically upload course completions directly to your CE transcript.