Ethics in Business - MA
Insurance Continuing Education in Massachusetts
3 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
December 05, 2020
Professional Continuing Education
Have you ever been angry at someone who seems to lack integrity dealing with people? This course discusses why Ethics are important and essential in life. It attempts to address the following questions as they relate to the business professional:
- Why are Ethics important?
- How can I promote ethical behavior in myself, my family and my colleagues?
- How can I deal with simple, day to day, ethical issues?
- What are the advantages and goals of ethical behavior?
Rules for Massachusetts Insurance Continuing Education
- This state allows for course material to be downloaded. Please note that not all courses will have content that is suitable or available for downloading.
- Exam is closed book.
- Examinations must be proctored by an approved disinterested third-party. The proctoring process must ensure that the examination will be completed by the student and done so on a closed-book basis without assistance.The proctor must be physically present as the student takes the exam.
- The state of Massachusetts charges an additional fee of 50 cents per credit hour.