Medicare, Medigap, Medicaid - OR
Insurance Continuing Education in Oregon
12 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
July 23, 2022 (365 Days)
CFP Certification Continuing Education
Professional Continuing Education
This Medicare, Medigap, and Medicaid course was designed, constructed and written to provide you with specialized information meeting your state’s certification and/or CE requirements by acquiring knowledge and successfully testing your retention of that knowledge. We focus on Medicare issues as they relate to individuals and their families here in the United States.
We look at health care with special attention to seniors and the various types of government programs and supplementary policies available. The aging of the population in America and its’ uniqueness is discussed along with general statutes and regulations required by states for agents selling Medicare Supplements.
Besides the goal of fulfilling your special state’s CE and/or certification education requirements, it is our hope that you will acquire a new and/or renewed level of competency and insight into this highly critical area of people’s financial future.
Whether you are a newer agent or a veteran, we are confident that you will gain new insight into this critical area for Americans, as well as sharpen your saw on current information and regulations pertinent to this area of your expertise.
Rules for Oregon Insurance Continuing Education
- Course material may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.
- Each agent must enroll for the course before having access to course material.
- A student may not access the final exam prior to reviewing all course materials.
- A review quiz is provided at the end of each chapter. The final exam may not be accessed until each review session has been successfully completed.
- Oregon Administrative Rule 836-071-0225(1)(d) limits the number of hours a producer can complete per day to 8. You may NOT start and finish more than 8 hours of continuing education on the same day.
- A course approved in part or in whole as correspondence requires a proctor to be present for the final exam. A correspondence course is any self-study course which includes printed materials as part of the program.
- The state of Oregon charges an additional fee of $1.00 per credit hour.