Medicare, Medigap, Medicaid - NC
Insurance Continuing Education in North Carolina
12 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
January 30, 2024 (365 Days)
CE for CFP Professionals
Professional Continuing Education
This Medicare, Medigap, and Medicaid course was designed, constructed and written to provide you with specialized information meeting your state’s certification and/or CE requirements by acquiring knowledge and successfully testing your retention of that knowledge. We focus on Medicare issues as they relate to individuals and their families here in the United States.
We look at health care with special attention to seniors and the various types of government programs and supplementary policies available. The aging of the population in America and its’ uniqueness is discussed along with general statutes and regulations required by states for agents selling Medicare Supplements.
Besides the goal of fulfilling your special state’s CE and/or certification education requirements, it is our hope that you will acquire a new and/or renewed level of competency and insight into this highly critical area of people’s financial future.
Whether you are a newer agent or a veteran, we are confident that you will gain new insight into this critical area for Americans, as well as sharpen your saw on current information and regulations pertinent to this area of your expertise.
Rules for North Carolina Insurance Continuing Education
- Course material may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.
- Licensees will receive credits only once for a course completed in the licensee's current compliance period regardless of the number of times the same course is taken.
- The state of North Carolina requires intermittent security checks to validate the individual taking the course is the individual also taking the final exam.
- The state of North Carolina requires providers to restrict access to the final exam until a student has completed the course material in its entirety. As such we have put in place a Course Material Verification code which can be found on the last page of your course materials. This code will be required prior to accessing the final exam.
- The state of North Carolina has placed a great emphasis on approving self-study/online courses for appropriate credit amounts. As such they now require that students spend the approved amount of time reviewing course material prior to accessing the final exam. In this state, a timer is in place on your course material that will restrict access to the final exam until all material has been reviewed for the approved credit hours.
- The state of North Carolina charges an additional fee of $2.05 per credit hour.