Medicare, Medigap, Medicaid - NY
Insurance Continuing Education in New York
15 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
November 30, 2021
CFP Certification Continuing Education
Professional Continuing Education
This Medicare, Medigap, and Medicaid course was designed, constructed and written to provide you with specialized information meeting your state’s certification and/or CE requirements by acquiring knowledge and successfully testing your retention of that knowledge. We focus on Medicare issues as they relate to individuals and their families here in the United States.
We look at health care with special attention to seniors and the various types of government programs and supplementary policies available. The aging of the population in America and its’ uniqueness is discussed along with general statutes and regulations required by states for agents selling Medicare Supplements.
Besides the goal of fulfilling your special state’s CE and/or certification education requirements, it is our hope that you will acquire a new and/or renewed level of competency and insight into this highly critical area of people’s financial future.
Whether you are a newer agent or a veteran, we are confident that you will gain new insight into this critical area for Americans, as well as sharpen your saw on current information and regulations pertinent to this area of your expertise.
Rules for New York Insurance Continuing Education
- Courses approved for Internet may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book. An New York state approved monitor MUST be present before you may access the exam. COVID-19 UPDATE: THIS RULE IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED.
- Effective January 1, 2008, a licensee will no longer receive credit for any course previously completed for continuing education credit. Licensees must maintain records of completed continuing education courses and will be held responsible if a course is repeated.
- Upon successful completion of this course you will be issued a Certificate of Course Completion. This document is necessary for your license renewal. Retain this document.
Full and proper functionality of our website and courses requires your browser to meet a few basic requirements, as described below. If this site is looking or behaving strangely, please check that your browser meets these requirements. If you would like help doing so, please call our customer support number. We will be happy to assist.
- Some course material is delivered via Adobe Flash. In order to take these courses you must have Flash version 10.0 or greater. You can download the latest version of Flash at Adobe\'s website (download)
- Your browser must have cookies enabled.
- Supported browsers include: