Ethics in Business - OR
Insurance Continuing Education in Oregon
3 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
August 31, 2021
Professional Continuing Education
Have you ever been angry at someone who seems to lack integrity dealing with people? This course discusses why Ethics are important and essential in life. It attempts to address the following questions as they relate to the business professional:
- Why are Ethics important?
- How can I promote ethical behavior in myself, my family and my colleagues?
- How can I deal with simple, day to day, ethical issues?
- What are the advantages and goals of ethical behavior?
Rules for Oregon Insurance Continuing Education
- Course material may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.
- Each agent must enroll for the course before having access to course material.
- A student may not access the final exam prior to reviewing all course materials.
- A review quiz is provided at the end of each chapter. The final exam may not be accessed until each review session has been successfully completed.
- Oregon Administrative Rule 836-071-0225(1)(d) limits the number of hours a producer can complete per day to 8. You may NOT start and finish more than 8 hours of continuing education on the same day.
- A course approved in part or in whole as correspondence requires a proctor to be present for the final exam. A correspondence course is any self-study course which includes printed materials as part of the program.
- The state of Oregon charges an additional fee of $1.00 per credit hour.