2 Hour MassHealth Training Supplement
Insurance Continuing Education in Massachusetts
+ $1.00 state filing fee
2 credit hours
Topics Covered: Long Term Care
Other credit types available: PCE, Long Term Care Certification
If purchased today, this course must be completed by: April 29, 2020
In order for Massachusetts producers to sell, solicit, or negotiate long term care product, the Commonwealth requires the individual to be licensed as an insurance producer for health, accident or sickness and them must meet the requirements set forth as follows:
- A 1-time training requirement that shall not be less than eight (8) hours
- An ongoing training requirement that shall not be less than four (4) hours every 24 months.
For those producers that have already taken a six (6) or eight (8) hour Long Term Care training course; they will now need to take an additional two (2) hours of training in Long Term Care with the Mass Health requirements.
This course is intended to fulfill the two hour MassHealth requirement.
This course has been certified by:
Rules for Massachusetts Insurance Continuing Education (CE)
- This state allows for course material to be downloaded. Please note that not all courses will have content that is suitable or available for downloading.
- Exam is closed book.
- Examinations must be proctored by an approved disinterested third-party. The proctoring process must ensure that the examination will be completed by the student and done so on a closed-book basis without assistance.The proctor must be physically present as the student takes the exam.
- The state of Massachusetts charges an additional fee of 50 cents per credit hour.