Personal Auto - OR
Insurance Continuing Education in Oregon
2 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
April 19, 2022
Professional Continuing Education
Welcome to this professional continuing education course on Personal Auto Insurance. This course is intended for the practicing insurance professional and not for someone new to insurance.
In this course we will review some of the fundamental concepts to refresh your memory about some of the coverage details you might have forgotten.
You will read interesting and important case studies to bring this topic to life. Finally, we detail the most recent issues that have come up in the real world of providing these coverages to policyholders.
Rules for Oregon Insurance Continuing Education
- Course material may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.
- Each agent must enroll for the course before having access to course material.
- A student may not access the final exam prior to reviewing all course materials.
- A review quiz is provided at the end of each chapter. The final exam may not be accessed until each review session has been successfully completed.
- Oregon Administrative Rule 836-071-0225(1)(d) limits the number of hours a producer can complete per day to 8. You may NOT start and finish more than 8 hours of continuing education on the same day.
- A course approved in part or in whole as correspondence requires a proctor to be present for the final exam. A correspondence course is any self-study course which includes printed materials as part of the program.
- The state of Oregon charges an additional fee of $1.00 per credit hour.