4 Hour Refresher Mandatory LTC Training (Version B) - OR
Insurance Continuing Education in Oregon
4 credit hours
* A roster fee of $1.00 per credit is required to file Insurance Continuing Education credit in Oregon. That fee is collected as part of your purchase and is then used to pay for the filling of your credits.
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
October 03, 2024 (365 Days)
CE for CFP® Professionals
Professional Continuing Education
Long-Term Care Certification
- The specifics and significance of the Deficit Reduction and the NAIC Model Acts
- The characteristics of long-term care
- The various types of long-term care services and the providers of those services
- Short term care provided by Medicaid coverage
- The services provided by Medicaid
- Medicaid eligibility guidelines for long-term care coverage
- The meaning and significance of transfer of assets
- Long-term care insurance regulations and legislation
- Suitability guidelines for long-term care insurance
- The impact of the partnership program expansion
- Features and benefits of long-term care insurance policies
- Long-term care insurance premiums
- Alternative funding options for long-term care
What do the Version A and Version B mean?
LTC renewal training must be completed every 2 years. Most states will not allow the same CE course to be repeated during a single compliance period or the subsequent compliance period. In an effort to ensure you can always earn CE for our programs, we provide two versions of the 4 hour that you can alternate between. To avoid any limitations in your resident license state, we strongly advise that you alternate between versions in order to ensure you can earn CE credit towards your license renewal. Please refer to your continuing education transcript to see which course you have taken within your current compliance period. If you are still unsure about which course to take, check your history under "My Courses" or contact us and our friendly staff will help guide you on what to select.
If you have never taken a course with us before or if your last course was completed in the classroom, choose Version A.
This course has been certified by:
Rules for Oregon Insurance Continuing Education
- Course material may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.
- Each agent must enroll for the course before having access to course material.
- A student may not access the final exam prior to reviewing all course materials.
- A review quiz is provided at the end of each chapter. The final exam may not be accessed until each review session has been successfully completed.
- Oregon Administrative Rule 836-071-0225(1)(d) limits the number of hours a producer can complete per day to 8. You may NOT start and finish more than 8 hours of continuing education on the same day.
- A course approved in part or in whole as correspondence requires a proctor to be present for the final exam. A correspondence course is any self-study course which includes printed materials as part of the program.
- The state of Oregon charges an additional fee of $1.00 per credit hour.