8 Hour Initial Mandatory LTC Training - IA
Insurance Continuing Education in Iowa
8 credit hours
* A roster fee of $1.00 per credit is required to file Insurance Continuing Education credit in Iowa. That fee is collected as part of your purchase and is then used to pay for the filling of your credits.
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
October 03, 2024 (365 Days)
CE for CFP® Professionals
Professional Continuing Education
Long-Term Care Certification
Upon completion of the course, the participant will know:
- The specifics and significance of the Deficit Reduction and the NAIC Model Acts
- The characteristics of long-term care
- The various types of long-term care services and the providers of those services
- Short term care provided by Medicaid coverage
- The services provided by Medicaid
- Medicaid eligibility guidelines for long-term care coverage
- The meaning and significance of transfer of assets
- Long-term care insurance regulations and legislation
- Suitability guidelines for long-term care insurance
- LTC Insurance Underwriting
- The impact of the partnership program expansion
- Features and benefits of long-term care insurance policies
- Long-term care insurance premiums
- LTC Federal and State Tax Incentives
- Alternative funding options for long-term care
This course has been certified by:
Rules for Iowa Insurance Continuing Education
- This state allows for course material to be downloaded. Please note that not all courses will have content that is suitable or available for downloading.
- Exam is closed book.
- The state of Iowa charges an additional fee of $1.00 per credit hour.