8 Hour Initial Mandatory LTC Training - ID
Insurance Continuing Education in Idaho
8 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
October 01, 2020
CFP® Continuing Education
Professional Continuing Education
Long-Term Care Certification
Upon completion of the course, the participant will know:
- The specifics and significance of the Deficit Reduction and the NAIC Model Acts
- The characteristics of long-term care
- The various types of long-term care services and the providers of those services
- Short term care provided by Medicaid coverage
- The services provided by Medicaid
- Medicaid eligibility guidelines for long-term care coverage
- The meaning and significance of transfer of assets
- Long-term care insurance regulations and legislation
- Suitability guidelines for long-term care insurance
- LTC Insurance Underwriting
- The impact of the partnership program expansion
- Features and benefits of long-term care insurance policies
- Long-term care insurance premiums
- LTC Federal and State Tax Incentives
- Alternative funding options for long-term care
This course has been certified by:
Rules for Idaho Insurance Continuing Education
- Course material may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.
- Each unit and/or chapter of a course must contain review questions that must be answered with a score of 70% or better before access to the following unit/chapter is allowed.
- The state of Idaho charges an additional fee of $1.00 per credit hour.