IRAs - MT
Insurance Continuing Education in Montana
4 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
August 29, 2020
Professional Continuing Education
This course was designed, constructed and written to provide continuing education for Financial Professionals in the area of individual saving for retirement with special attention to IRAs.
It acknowledges and includes some examination of the Educational IRA (Coverdell Education Savings Account) as well due to the competing needs of retirement and education. It also highlights withdrawals for education expenses that are a common component of the 3 government sponsored accumulation programs.
- Inform students about practical and useful realities in the marketplace, government involvement and the economy that relate to saving for future needs.
- Increase student’s overall competency in retirement issues
- Increase specific knowledge about Traditional, Roth, and Educational IRAs
- Clarify the differences between retirement alternatives
- Provide a basis for analysis for retirement income needs.
- Examine approaches for determining a plan for saving to meet the goal
Rules for Montana Insurance Continuing Education
- Course material may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.
- Montana requires a passing score of 70% or higher on the final exam.
- The state of Montana charges an additional fee of $1.00 per credit hour.