IRAs - MA
Insurance Continuing Education in Massachusetts
4 credit hours
* A roster fee of $1.50 per credit is required to file Insurance Continuing Education credit in Massachusetts. That fee is collected as part of your purchase and is then used to pay for the filling of your credits.
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
August 03, 2024 (304 Days)
CE for CFP® Professionals
Professional Continuing Education
This course was designed, constructed and written to provide continuing education for Financial Professionals in the area of individual saving for retirement with special attention to IRAs.
It acknowledges and includes some examination of the Educational IRA (Coverdell Education Savings Account) as well due to the competing needs of retirement and education. It also highlights withdrawals for education expenses that are a common component of the 3 government sponsored accumulation programs.
- Inform students about practical and useful realities in the marketplace, government involvement and the economy that relate to saving for future needs.
- Increase student’s overall competency in retirement issues
- Increase specific knowledge about Traditional, Roth, and Educational IRAs
- Clarify the differences between retirement alternatives
- Provide a basis for analysis for retirement income needs.
- Examine approaches for determining a plan for saving to meet the goal
Rules for Massachusetts Insurance Continuing Education
- This state allows for course material to be downloaded. Please note that not all courses will have content that is suitable or available for downloading.
- Exam is closed book.
- The state of Massachusetts charges an additional fee of $1.50 per credit hour.