Workers Compensation Insurance - NY
Insurance Continuing Education in New York
5 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
September 30, 2024 (297 Days)
In this course we will review some of the fundamental concepts related to cyber risks and relevant insurance coverages. In addition, we will also provide answers for the most common questions you may encounter from your clients about their policies. You will read interesting and important case studies to bring this topic to life. Finally, we detail the most recent issues that have come up in the real world of providing these coverages to policyholders (such as cost containment, fraud and hard-to-place risks).
• Review fundamental concepts of cyber insurance.
• Understand the cyber risk exposures and coverages for businesses.
• Learn the role that the “cloud” and IT departments play in cyber risk policies.
• Have answers for common questions about cyber insurance policies.
Rules for New York Insurance Continuing Education
- Courses approved for Internet may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.
- Effective January 1, 2008, a licensee will no longer receive credit for any course previously completed for continuing education credit. Licensees must maintain records of completed continuing education courses and will be held responsible if a course is repeated.
- Upon successful completion of this course you will be issued a Certificate of Course Completion. This document is necessary for your license renewal. Retain this document.
Full and proper functionality of our website and courses requires your browser to meet a few basic requirements, as described below. If this site is looking or behaving strangely, please check that your browser meets these requirements. If you would like help doing so, please call our customer support number. We will be happy to assist.