4 Hour Refresher Mandatory LTC Training (Version B) - MA
Insurance Continuing Education in Massachusetts
4 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
February 16, 2021
CFP® Certification Continuing Education
Professional Continuing Education
Long-Term Care Certification
- The specifics and significance of the Deficit Reduction and the NAIC Model Acts
- The characteristics of long-term care
- The various types of long-term care services and the providers of those services
- Short term care provided by Medicaid coverage
- The services provided by Medicaid
- Medicaid eligibility guidelines for long-term care coverage
- The meaning and significance of transfer of assets
- Long-term care insurance regulations and legislation
- Suitability guidelines for long-term care insurance
- The impact of the partnership program expansion
- Features and benefits of long-term care insurance policies
- Long-term care insurance premiums
- Alternative funding options for long-term care
This course has been certified by:
Rules for Massachusetts Insurance Continuing Education
- This state allows for course material to be downloaded. Please note that not all courses will have content that is suitable or available for downloading.
- Exam is closed book.
- Examinations must be proctored by an approved disinterested third-party. The proctoring process must ensure that the examination will be completed by the student and done so on a closed-book basis without assistance.The proctor must be physically present as the student takes the exam.
- The state of Massachusetts charges an additional fee of 50 cents per credit hour.