Disability Insurance Products and Principles - FL
Insurance Continuing Education in Florida
3 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
May 31, 2023 (242 Days)
CFP Certification Continuing Education
The purpose of this course is to provide the student with a clear understanding of disability income insurance including; a full description of disability insurance with definitions and an explanation of provisions, an overview of the principal disability rider benefits, and a look into disability income underwriting. This course will also explain the primary sources of disability income benefits, special coverage disability insurance policies, and the taxation of disability coverage.
The course will cover:
- Introduction to Disability Insurance
- Disability Policy Definitions & Provisions
- Principal Disability Rider Benefits
- Disability Income Underwriting
- Primary Sources of Disability Income Benefits
- Special Coverage Disability Insurance Policies
- Taxation of Disability Coverage
Rules for Florida Insurance Continuing Education
- Course material may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.