Annuities (Meets NAIC 2010 Suitability Guidelines) - CA
Insurance Continuing Education in California
4 credit hours
* A roster fee of $0.65 per credit is required to file Insurance Continuing Education credit in California. That fee is collected as part of your purchase and is then used to pay for the filling of your credits.
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
July 31, 2024 (301 Days)
CE for CFP® Professionals
Professional Continuing Education
NAIC Annuities was developed to meet the training requirements established in the NAIC Suitability in Annuity Transactions Model Regulation.
Upon completion of this course an agent should have:
- adequate knowledge of the types of annuities and various classifications of annuities
- be able to identify the parties to an annuity
- understand how fixed, variable and indexed annuity contract provisions affect consumers
- understand the application of income taxation of qualified and non-qualified annuities
- understand the primary uses of annuities
- be conscious of the appropriate sales practices, replacement and disclosure requirements when dealing with annuities
This course has been certified by:
Rules for California Insurance Continuing Education
- Course material may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.
- The state of California requires providers to restrict access to the final exam until a student has completed the course material in its entirety.
- California's CE vendor, Vertafore, charges an additional fee of 65 cents per credit hour for us to electronically upload course completions directly to your CE transcript.