Designing Qualified Plans - OR
Insurance Continuing Education in Oregon
3 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
July 31, 2021
CFP Certification Continuing Education
Professional Continuing Education
There are many issues that are normally addressed in the design of a qualified plan; this course has been developed to introduce you to them. In it, we will discuss qualified plan design issues in large and small companies. Our emphasis, however, will be on the plans of small companies. Although “small” means many different things in different contexts, the meaning given to the term “small company” in this course is an employer that has fewer than 25 employees.
In this course you will learn about:
- Characteristics of Qualified Plans
- Designing the Plan Based on Employer Objectives
- Qualified Plan Data Collection
- Meeting the Employer’s Objectives
Rules for Oregon Insurance Continuing Education
- Course material may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.
- Each agent must enroll for the course before having access to course material.
- A student may not access the final exam prior to reviewing all course materials.
- A review quiz is provided at the end of each chapter. The final exam may not be accessed until each review session has been successfully completed.
- Oregon Administrative Rule 836-071-0225(1)(d) limits the number of hours a producer can complete per day to 8. You may NOT start and finish more than 8 hours of continuing education on the same day.
- A course approved in part or in whole as correspondence requires a proctor to be present for the final exam. A correspondence course is any self-study course which includes printed materials as part of the program.
- The state of Oregon charges an additional fee of $1.00 per credit hour.