Medicare Fraud - NY
Insurance Continuing Education in New York
14 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
November 30, 2021
In this course, we will describe the basic mechanics of Medicare, Medicare Supplemental Plans and other related coverages. We will consider some of the most common Medicare-related frauds.
In addition, we will also provide answers for the most common questions you may encounter from your clients about these coverages and frauds.
You will read some interesting and important case studies to bring this topic to life. We detail the most recent issues that have come up in the real world of providing Medicare and Medicare-related products to consumers. And how to help them avoid Medicare frauds and scams.
Rules for New York Insurance Continuing Education
- Courses approved for Internet may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book. An New York state approved monitor MUST be present before you may access the exam. COVID-19 UPDATE: THIS RULE IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED.
- Effective January 1, 2008, a licensee will no longer receive credit for any course previously completed for continuing education credit. Licensees must maintain records of completed continuing education courses and will be held responsible if a course is repeated.
- Upon successful completion of this course you will be issued a Certificate of Course Completion. This document is necessary for your license renewal. Retain this document.
Full and proper functionality of our website and courses requires your browser to meet a few basic requirements, as described below. If this site is looking or behaving strangely, please check that your browser meets these requirements. If you would like help doing so, please call our customer support number. We will be happy to assist.
- Some course material is delivered via Adobe Flash. In order to take these courses you must have Flash version 10.0 or greater. You can download the latest version of Flash at Adobe\'s website (download)
- Your browser must have cookies enabled.
- Supported browsers include: