Ethics in Business - GA
Insurance Continuing Education in Georgia
3 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
July 23, 2022 (365 Days)
Professional Continuing Education
Have you ever been angry at someone who seems to lack integrity dealing with people? This course discusses why Ethics are important and essential in life. It attempts to address the following questions as they relate to the business professional:
- Why are Ethics important?
- How can I promote ethical behavior in myself, my family and my colleagues?
- How can I deal with simple, day to day, ethical issues?
- What are the advantages and goals of ethical behavior?
Rules for Georgia Insurance Continuing Education
- Course material may be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.