Managed Health Care - OR
Insurance Continuing Education in Oregon
1 credit hour
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
December 06, 2020
Professional Continuing Education
In this course you will learn about Managed Health Care. This lesson will provide you with a general understanding of the principles of managed care including an understanding of the definitions and characteristics of managed care, the costs associated with managed care, the types of managed health care delivery systems, enrollment and coverage, and a history of managed care.
Rules for Oregon Insurance Continuing Education
- Course material may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.
- Each agent must enroll for the course before having access to course material.
- A student may not access the final exam prior to reviewing all course materials.
- A review quiz is provided at the end of each chapter. The final exam may not be accessed until each review session has been successfully completed.
- Oregon Administrative Rule 836-071-0225(1)(d) limits the number of hours a producer can complete per day to 8. You may NOT start and finish more than 8 hours of continuing education on the same day.
- A course approved in part or in whole as correspondence requires a proctor to be present for the final exam. A correspondence course is any self-study course which includes printed materials as part of the program.
- The state of Oregon charges an additional fee of $1.00 per credit hour.