Annuities (Meets NAIC 2010 Suitability Guidelines) - MS
Insurance Continuing Education in Mississippi
4 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
July 31, 2022 (185 Days)
CFP Certification Continuing Education
Professional Continuing Education
NAIC Annuities was developed to meet the training requirements established in the NAIC Suitability in Annuity Transactions Model Regulation.
Upon completion of this course an agent should have:
- adequate knowledge of the types of annuities and various classifications of annuities
- be able to identify the parties to an annuity
- understand how fixed, variable and indexed annuity contract provisions affect consumers
- understand the application of income taxation of qualified and non-qualified annuities
- understand the primary uses of annuities
- be conscious of the appropriate sales practices, replacement and disclosure requirements when dealing with annuities
California Resident Agents! This course does not meet the state of California annuities renewal requirement. You must take the California specific course to satisfy your training requirement.
This course has been certified by:
Rules for Mississippi Insurance Continuing Education
- Course material may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.
- The state of Mississippi charges an additional fee of $4.75 per course.