Designing Qualified Plans - WA
Insurance Continuing Education in Washington
3 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
March 06, 2020
CFP® Continuing Education
Professional Continuing Education
There are many issues that are normally addressed in the design of a qualified plan; this course has been developed to introduce you to them. In it, we will discuss qualified plan design issues in large and small companies. Our emphasis, however, will be on the plans of small companies. Although “small” means many different things in different contexts, the meaning given to the term “small company” in this course is an employer that has fewer than 25 employees.
In this course you will learn about:
- Characteristics of Qualified Plans
- Designing the Plan Based on Employer Objectives
- Qualified Plan Data Collection
- Meeting the Employer’s Objectives
Rules for Washington Insurance Continuing Education
- This state allows for course material to be downloaded. Please note that not all courses will have content that is suitable or available for downloading.
- Exam is open book.
- You must review the entire course before viewing or completing the exam. Access to the comprehensive final exam will be granted only after reaching the final page of the course material where you will be provided a secure material verification code that will grant you access to the exam.